During the workshop, four Polish, four French and four Portuguese songwriters will have the opportunity to work in teams of three.
As part of the event, the organisers provide:
- four studios equipped with listening monitors, microphones, midi keyboards;
- four writing sessions from 6 to 9 September
- lunch on writing days;
- the opportunity to get to know all the participants of the camp thanks to the daily change of team members;
- orders (briefs) from Polish, French and Portuguese record labels, publishing companies and sync agents
- listening session on 10 September, during which participants and other music industry representatives will have the opportunity to listen to tracks written during the camp;
- flight connection between Poland / Portugal and Paris on 5-11 September;
- hotel accommodation from 5–11 September.
Preference will be given to artists who have taken part in workshops organised as part of the Music Creation & Songwriting LAB project.
English language skills and experience in collaborative songwriting are required.
The deadline for submitting applications is 21 July. The results of the call will be announced on 30 July.
If you have any questions, please contact (FRANCE) email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / or (POLAND) email@example.com or (PORTUGAL) firstname.lastname@example.org