OPEN CALL FOR ARTISTS: MC&S LAB SYNC CAMP IN SOPOT
Music Export Poland, Le Centre national de la musique and WHY Portugal implementing the Music Creation & Songwriting LAB project within the Music Moves Europe programme are looking for contemporary music and film music composers to take part in the SyncCamp, which will be held in Sopot, Poland, from 03 to 08 October 2021.
During the camp, four Polish, four French, four Portuguese and four composers from other countries will have the opportunity to work in 2–3 person teams composing music for film scenes and commercials. The composition of the teams will change daily.
As part of the event, the organisers provide:
• Working rooms equipped with listening monitors, microphones, midi keyboards;
• four writing sessions from 4 to 7 October;
• breakfast and dinner on writing days;
• the opportunity to get to know all the participants of the camp thanks to the daily change of team members;
• orders (briefs) from 4 music music supervisors who will supervise the composers teams during their work;
• listening session on 7 October, during which participants and other music industry representatives will have the opportunity to listen to works written during the camp;
• flights between France/ Portugal and Gdańsk, Poland on 03–08 October for French and Portuguese participants;
• accommodation in Sopot from 03 to 08 October 2021.
We invite you to send applications by filling in the form:
Preference will be given to artists who have taken part in workshops organised as part of the Music Creation & Songwriting LAB project.
English language skills and experience in collaborative songwriting are required.
The participant undertakes to meet the legal requirements related to COVID-19, valid on a given day, and in particular will have a covid passport.
The deadline for submitting applications is 27 August. The results of the call will be announced on 03 September
If you have any questions, please contact:
(FRANCE) email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org (POLAND) email@example.com (PORTUGAL) firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on personal data for those participating in the SyncCamp recruitment
1. The personal data of persons participating in the recruitment process for the Sopot SyncCamp shall be administered by the Polish Music Export Foundation - Music Export Poland with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-075) at 2 Senatorska Street, KRS 0000741987, NIP 1182181337, REGON 381380355.
2. Personal data shall be processed in connection with the conduct of the recruitment process and is processed due to its voluntary submission by the candidate. The processing of personal data is necessary for the conduct of the recruitment process.
3. The Foundation informs about the right of access to personal data, their correction, deletion, restriction of processing and the right to object, as well as the right to data portability, if there are legal and factual grounds for this.
4. Personal data can be disclosed to entities, including accounting and law firms, which provide services to the Foundation in this regard.
5. Personal data will be processed by the Foundation for the period of limitation of possible claims or expiration of legal obligations.
6. The Foundation informs about the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority - Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych.