During the songwriting camp, four Portuguese, four French and four Polish songwriters will have the opportunity to work in teams of three.
As part of the event, the organisers provide:
- four studios equipped with listening monitors, microphones, midi keyboards;
- four writing sessions from 14th to 18th of March 2022;
- lunch on writing days;
- the opportunity to get to know all the participants of the camp thanks to the daily changing of team members;
- orders (briefs) from Polish, French and Portuguese record labels, publishing companies and sync agents;
- listening session on 18th of March, during which participants and other music industry representatives will have the opportunity to listen to tracks written during the camp;
- flight connection between Poland / France and Portugal on 14th to 19th of March 2022;
- accommodation from 14th to 19th of March 2022.
We invite you to send applications by filling in the form:
Preference will be given to artists who have taken part in workshops organised as part of the Music Creation & Songwriting LAB project, including the upcoming Portuguese market information session in January. English language skills and experience in collaborative songwriting are required.
Each participant must be vaccinated against covid and must have an EU covid certificate
The deadline for submitting applications is 10th of January 2022. The results of the call will be announced on 12th of January 2022.
If you have any questions, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com (FRANCE)firstname.lastname@example.org (POLAND)