Below you will find PDF files containing lists of concert venues; radio stations; agencies dealing with PR, booking and artist management; labels, institutions, showcase festivals, etc.
The data has been divided into two categories - those concerning Poland and those containing information from other countries.
List of music venues is separated into:
1. Music clubs
2. Philharmonic venues
3. Arenas, halls, auditoriums
4. Radio concert halls
5. Concert halls, stages, others
6. Theatres, opera houses
7. Concert halls of music schools & universities
Each list includes contact details and a basic description of every venue.
The last two files are:
1. Radio stations
2. PR/booking/management agencies
This part of the database includes two PDF files:
1. Databases (which is a file containing compiled information on 20 European music markets, broken down by country, containing information, among others, about concert venues, booking agencies, labels, institutions, local collecting societies, managements, distributors, media, etc.)
2. Showcase festivals (i.e. an information pill developed by Music Export Poland about showcase festivals from around the world, with the conditions for participation as well as the pros and cons of each of them)
We’d like to inform that this database is being constantly developed and will get bigger with time.